Welcome to the Team!
There are a few tasks we need you to complete as part of our onboarding process. This page also contains some helpful information you might refer back to as you become familiar with our systems and procedures.
Once you complete the training videos and sign the Independent Contractor Agreement you will be ready to take on new work.
To Do Items
We use GroupMe for team communication. Download the GroupMe app and create a profile. Once you do that you can click on one of the options below to gain access to our thread.
Sign up for our Customer Newsletter so you are aware of significant announcements and promotions.
Our accountant will send you a link to set you up for direct deposit. She will also send an invitation for you to download an app that we use to upload receipts.
Independent Contractor Agreement
Legal stuff meant to protect Scout and the company's loyal Handymen. This agreement outlines the following in more detail:
- You work as an Independent Contractor, not an Employee
- Your payment percentage will increase after 6 Months and 1 Year
- You agree not to share sensitive information concerning the company and our clients
- You are encouraged to have your own General Liability Policy
- You agree not to work for Scout clients outside of company operations
- Upon leaving the company you agree not to solicit Scout clients or hire Scout handymen
Email the Agreement to email@example.com
Training Guide and Videos
These videos will show you how to use the software that we use to schedule jobs as well as send quotes and invoices.
Important! Do not create your own account! Once you have signed the IC Agreement we will send you an invitation to join our company account.
How To Claim a Job From the Job Board
How To Send an On-Site Assessment Invoice